2023 - 2024
Sr.KG going to 1st STD
JR.KG Going to Sr.KG
S.P.M. ENGLISH SCHOOL, PUNE PRE-PRIMARY SECTION
Jr.KG going to Sr.KG
1. Continuation form link will be shared after the full payment of fees for
the year 2022-2023. (Current academic year)
2. Parents to fill up the continuation form for the next academic year from
Friday, 10th March 2023 to Thursday, 30th March 2023.
3. Parents to pay the first instalment of fees for the next academic year
2023-2024 from Saturday, 1st April 2023 to Sunday ,30th April 2023
Hurrah! It’s June!
Time to welcome our little stars!
Please note – The details for June 2023.
- An orientation programme is arranged to make the parents familiar with the school activities.
Date: Friday, 9th June 2023
Venue: School Hall on the 6th floor
Timing: 10:30 a.m.to 11:15 a.m.
- Details about the work of the school will be shared in the orientation programme. Only one parent was to attend the orientation session.
- The school will begin on Thursday, 15th June 2023.
- From Thursday, 15th June 2023 to Wednesday, 21st June 2023, children are to come in batches allotted to them.
- 1st Batch: 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
- 2nd Batch: 10:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- The batch allotted to your child will be informed on the orientation day.
- Parents should drop their child in the school according to the batch allotted to him/her.
- Parents should adhere to the given time slots.
- Wednesday,21st June 2023 – Yoga Day
This activity will be conducted during school hours.
- From Thursday, 22nd June 2023 to Wednesday, 28th June 2023:
School timings: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. (for all Mini KG classes).
- Wednesday, 28th June 2023 – Aashadhi Ekadashi celebration.
Children are to dress up as Warkaris or come in any traditional dress.
- Friday, 30th June 2023 – Last working day of the month
School Timings: 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- From Monday, 3rd July 2023: Regular school
School Timings: 9 a.m. to 12 noon
Thursday, 29th June 2023 – Aashadhi Ekadashi Bakri Id
Please note –
Only during the rainy season, children can wear floaters (slippers or chappals are not allowed).
On all Wednesdays, children come in colourful dresses. They should wear school shoes.
Children can wear a colourful dresses on their birthdays.
On the first day of school, parents label and send a complete set of extra pair of clothes in a separate bag (including briefs and bloomers). This should be a coloured dress (no uniform). If and when the dress is used, it must be replaced with another set on the next working day.
Maroon school sweater to be purchased from the uniform vendor.
The school will provide an I-card to each child. Till then, children are to wear a handmade/temporary I-card. Details to be mentioned on the I-card are:
Name of the Child:
Working emergency contact number:
The school will not have any official WhatsApp group.
Parking space is unavailable on the school premises (for two-wheelers and four-wheelers). Parents are to park their vehicles in the nearby lanes throughout the year.
Changes, if any, in the above instructions will be informed through the school website (www.spmenglishschoolpune.org). It is a good idea to check the school website regularly.
Please note details regarding food service –
- From this year school will provide paid food service.
- It will start from July 2023. The food portion will be limited.
- This service is optional. (it is not compulsory)
- SHREE GURUKRUPA FOODS will provide this service. They have licence regarding catering service.
- Interested students to bring empty tiffin properly labelled with child’s name and class name. The tiffin should have proper compartments.
- The leftover food will be sent home. The service provider will share the menu.
- Parents to submit duly filled google form shared by the tiffin service provider.
Payment details :
Payment can be made from Tuesday,13th June 2023.
The charges for the 1st term – Rs.2750/-
Parents to mention child’s name and class name while making the payment. This is compulsory.
Last date for the payment will be Sunday,25th June 2023.
Modes of payment
Google pay no – 9421540737/ sachinj1207@oksbi
NEFT: Bank – State Bank of India
Branch – Pune Main Branch, Pune
A/C No – 37044955978 (Current account)
IFSC Code- SBIN0000454
QR Code sticker will be put up near the school reception.
For any queries regarding tiffin service please contact :
Mr. Amit Sir – 9604533911
Mr. Sameer Sir – 9822353205
Please note – The details for the month of July 2023.
For Mini.KG, Jr. KG and Sr. KG:-
- Monday, 3rd July 2023 – Guru Pournima celebration
Children to come in traditional dress.
- From Monday, 3rd July 2023 –
Regular school for Mini.KG classes
Timings – 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
- Dental check-up for Mini.KG students-
Tuesday, 11th July & Wednesday ,12th July 2023
A dental check-up will be conducted during the school hours.
- Workshop for Mini.KG parents only – Thursday,13th July 2023
Timings-9.15 a.m. to 9.45 a.m.
Venue-School hall, 6th floor.
Parents must be seated by 9.10 a.m. and use the staircase after the workshop.
- Monday, 17th July 2023 – Deep Amavasya celebration
Children can bring properly labelled decorative diyas for display and return them on the same day.
For e.g. लामणदिवा/समई, ( काचेचा दिवा नको, तसेच तेल /वाती पाठवू नयेत)
- Friday, 28th July, 2023 – Last working day of the month
School timings: 9 a.m. to 11.30a.m.
The month of August comes with lots of festivals and celebrations. After settling well into the new environment, our little ones will enjoy the following activities this month.
- Tuesday, 15th August 2023 – To mark the 76th Independence Day, our young soldiers will attend the Flag Hoisting Ceremony in the school. Children to wear neat, clean and properly ironed school uniforms along with the I- card. Children need not bring anything with them.
Reporting time – 7:00 a.m. sharp. Parents are to drop the children near the reception area.
Parents are to pick up the children at 8:15 a.m. sharp from their respective classes. Parents to use gate No. 1 for entry and exit.
[Changes if any will be informed through C.R. and the school website]
- Monday, 21st August 2023- Nagpanchami celebration.
Children are to come in traditional dress or colourful dress.,
- Tuesday, 22nd August 2023 – Rain walk [ for Mini, Jr and Sr. KG.]
Children will enjoy nature walks with their friends in the drizzling rain. Parents are to send an umbrella or a raincoat with the child. [It should be properly labelled]
This activity depends on the rain.
- Tuesday, 29th August 2023 – Rakshabandhan and Narali Pournima celebration.
Children are to come dressed as Kolis or in traditional dress.
- Thursday, 31st August 2023 – Last working day of the month. Timings – 9.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.
- From Monday,21st August 2023 to Friday 25th August 2023 –
Parent Teacher meetings will be conducted in the respective classes. Time slots for the same will be given in the school calendar on page No. 16.
As per the instructions by S.P. Mandali, the school will remain closed on Wednesday 13th September, Thursday 14th September, and Friday 15th September. However, these working days will be compensated with 5th of August, 19th of August and 2nd of September, which are Saturdays, as regular working days. Parents are to take note that attendance on these days is mandatory.
All India drawing competition has been organised for Jr.KG and Sr.KG children. The details for the same are as follows.
- The competition will be conducted strictly through the school. Individual entries will not be accepted.
- This competition is NOT COMPULSORY.
- The competition will be conducted in the school on Thursday 24th August 2023, within the school hours.
- Parents of interested students need to purchase an A4 size Youva drawing book. Fill up the entry form on the last page of the book and submit it to the class teacher. The last date for submission is Friday,18th August 2023.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- Students need to draw on the back side of the entry form.
- The topics for the competition are as follows.
1] Butterfly Garden
2] My favourite cartoon character
3] My pet
Children need to draw a picture on any one of the above mentioned topics, strictly in the school.
- Tuesday,1st August 2023 – Anna Bhau Sathe Jayanti.
- Wednesday, 16th August 2023 – Parsi New Year.
- Wednesday, 30th August 2023 – Rakshabandhan and
“Festivals are a time to celebrate our culture and our traditions.”
This month is full of festivities and wonder is waiting for our little ones to unwrap joy and gaiety.
For Mini KG, Jr. KG and Sr. KG :-
- Tuesday,5th September 2023 –Teachers’ Day Celebration
School Timings – 9.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.
- Wednesday,6th September 2023 – Dahi handi celebration
Children to come dressed as Radha or Krishna or in traditional or
- Monday, 11th September 2023 and
Tuesday, 12th September 2023 :-
Mini. KG- Badbadgeet festival
The Badbadgeet should be of 4 to 5 lines. Parents to send the write up of the Badbadgeet on the same day with the children.
Jr.KG and Sr.KG – Story narration festival (only English)
The story should be age appropriate (not more than 2 minutes). Parents to send the write up of the story on the same day with the children.
- Tuesday, 12th September 2023 – Bailpola celebration
- Wednesday, 20th September 2023 –Ganpati Aarti
Children to come in traditional or colourful dress.
- Mini KG :–
Monday, 25th September 2023 and
Tuesday, 26th September 2023 – Shloka Festival
Duration – 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Parents to send the write up of the shloka on the same day with the children.
- KG: –
Monday,25th September 2023 – Flower arrangement festival
Children to bring flowers from home in a properly labelled bag.
- KG: –
Tuesday, 26th September 2023 – Garland making festival
Children to bring minimum 10 marigold flowers from home in a properly labelled bag.
Needle and thread will be provided by the school.
Parents to submit duly filled in consent slip to the respective class teacher.
Last date of submission – Wednesday, 27th September 2023.
Child will not be allowed to join the field trip without consent slip. Late submission will not be accepted. Field trip will be conducted in the month of October. Details regarding the same will be shared later.
- Thursday, 7thSeptember2023 – Gopalkala
- Tuesday, 19th September 2023 – Ganesh Chaturthi.
- Thursday, 21th September 2023 – Gauri Awahan
- Friday, 22nd September 2023 – Gauri Poojan
- Thursday, 28th September 2023 – Anant Chaturdashi
- Friday, 29th September 2023 – Next day of Anant Chaturdashi
- Wednesday, 27st September 2023 – Last working day of the month
School timings: 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
(For Mini KG, Jr. KG. and Sr.KG)
Please note –
As per the instructions by S.P.Mandali, the school will remain closed on Wednesday,13th September, Thursday 14th September and Friday, 15th September 2023.
Saturday 2nd September 2023 is regular working day for children. Attendance is mandatory.
Please note –
Tuesday 3rd October 2023 – Sevak – Sevika Day
- Field Trip
- Tuesday, 3rd October 2023 – KG.
- Thursday, 5th October 2023- Jr.
- Friday, 6th October 2023 – Mini KG.
- This activity will be conducted during the school hours.
- Sick children should not join the trip.
- I-card and school uniform is compulsory. (Also for children having their birthday on the same day, birthday will be celebrated on the next working day). Parents to send homemade nutritious snacks. Avoid sending food like chocolate, biscuits, wafers, noodles, etc.
- Parents to label all the belongings of the child.
- Child will not be allowed to join the field trip without consent slip.
- Cooking day
Our little chefs will make delicious snacks without fire under the supervision of teachers.
- Tuesday, 10th October 2023 – Mini K.G
Mini KG. parents to send empty tiffin
- Thursday, 12th October 2023 – Jr. KG
Jr K.G parents to send empty tiffin
- Friday, 13th October 2023 – Sr. KG
Sr. KG parents to send empty tiffin
- Rangoli Festival
Wednesday, 18th October 2023
Rangoli festival will be conducted during school hours. Material will be provided by the school.
- Friday ,20th October 2023 – Bhondala
Children to come in traditional or festive dress.
- Monday ,23rd October 2023 – Dassera Celebration
Children to come in traditional or festive dress.
- Show n Tell – Mini KG and Jr.KG.
Wednesday, 25th October 2023 and Thursday, 26th October 2023 –
Children to bring their favourite object and talk about it (4 to 5 sentences in English).
- Picture talk –Sr.KG.
Wednesday, 25th October 2023 and Thursday, 26th October 2023
Children to bring any picture and speak at least 5 to 6 sentences about it in English. Picture can be of a scene e.g. birthday party, garden etc.
- Parent Teacher Meeting
Wednesday, 25th October 2023 to Tuesday, 31st October 2023
Refer meeting timings given in the calendar.
Tuesday, 31st October 2023 – Last working day of the month.
School timings – 9.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.
(for Mini KG, Jr.KG. and Sr.KG.)
Monday, 2nd October 2023 – Mahatma Gandhi and Lal Bahadur Shastri Jayanti
Tuesday, 24th October 2023 – Dassera