A warm season greeting to all parents. We hope everyone had an enjoyable summer. It is time to start the new academic year with a lot of enthusiasm and fervour. We are so excited to have the presence of students in the school this year. We are eagerly looking forward to start the new academic year with zest. There are certain things we would like to share with you for the smooth running of the new academic session.
Wednesday, 22nd June 2022
– Palkhi agaman’
Tuesday , 21st June. 2022 – Ashadi
Ekadashi celebration, Yoga Day
Thursday, 30thJune 2022 – Election for badge holder.
The orientation of the academic year 2022-2023 will be on Friday,10th June 2022. The timings for the orientation are
from 11.00 am to 12 noon in the respective classrooms of current year.
The location of classes are as follows:
Std I -A ,B ,C and Std III A
Std II- A,B,C and Std III B
Std IV- A, B and Std III C
Std V -A, B
The school will reopen on Monday,13th
June 2022.The school timings will be from 10.30am to 4.30 pm.
Details about uniform:
is the expected standard for the uniform. All the students must wear a proper
school uniform to school.
Girls: Blue frock
shirts and blue shorts
P.T. uniform: House colour shirt and grey coloured track pants
Shoes: Standard I and II-Campus gala double Velcro sports
to V-Campus gala sports shoes with lace
hairband for girls.
P.T.uniform to be worn on every Thursday.
There will be half day on every month end day. The school timings on every Month end will be from 10.30 am to 2.15 pm. Students may wear civil dress on month –end.
Kindly note that students should carry rough book, writing material and colours to school on the first day of school.
We are glad to share that the names of Indian Scholars have been given to the divisions of all the classes. The division will be as follows:
Division A:- Aryabhatta
Division B:- Bhaskaracharya
Glad to share that students have got familiar to the school environment and seem to be
Here are some important notifications for the month of July:
1. Tuesday, 5 th July 2022: Submission of saplings
2. Friday, 8 th July 2022: Ashadhi Ekadashi Celebration (continued)
3. Wednesday 13 th July 2022: Guru Pournima Celebration
4. Friday, 29 th July 2022: House Activity: Soap Carving (Class I to V)
Interested children can enroll their names with the class teacher on or
before Friday, 22 nd July. Soap and toothpicks (for carving) will be provided by
The Unit Test I for the academic year 2022-2023 will commence from Monday, 11 th
July 2022. Kindly note that the exam will be held during school hours.
The timetable is as follows:
11th July 2022
12th July 2022
I to V
English I, English II
13th July 2022
I to V
Maths , Marathi
14th July 2022
I to III
IV and V
EVS I , EVS II
Details for the external exams (Standard I to V):
All exams are planned to be conducted offline for this year.
The Olympiad examinations scheduled for the academic year 2022 – 23 are as follows:
SOF IGKO – International General Knowledge Olympiad: Std I to V (exam date
Thursday, 15 th September 2022)
SOF IEO – International English Olympiad: Std I to V (exam date Thursday, 22 nd
SOF NSO – National Science Olympiad: Std I to V (exam date Thursday, 1 st
SOF IMO – International Maths Olympiad: Std I to V (exam date Tuesday, 13 th
SOF NCO – National Cyber Olympiad: Std I to V (exam date Wednesday, 24 th
Note: The exam will be conducted on the given date mentioned above.
A prior notice will be sent before the exam.
Exam fees per subject is Rs. 150 /-
Book cost per workbook is Rs. 100 /-
The Brainstormm examination scheduled for the academic year 2022 – 23 is as
Participants should enter the competition at level I (school level). Level I is open for
Recommended SpellBee material will be provided to enrolled students at level I
Apart from the study material provided by brainstorm, participants may choose to
read/refer any other spell bee resource as deemed fit by school / parent.
Registration fees for Level I is Rs. 250 /-
A prior notice will be sent before the exam.
Note: For all external exams: – Interested children can enroll their names with the class teacher on or before Tuesday, 5 th July2022 and the registration forms will be sent with the ward by the class teacher where in the payment mode will be mentioned.
Send a confirmation note in the school diary.
Exams will be conducted during school hours by the teacher.
Scholarship Exam (Only for class V):
The school has planned to conduct scholarship sessions for the students from
Monday, 11 th July 2022.The timing are from 9:15 am to 10:15 am. The sessions will
be conducted in school.
The session will be conducted by a very experienced teacher Mrs. Madhura
Tanksale. She is in teaching field for more than 25 years. Her hardworking and
sincere nature brings glory to the school.
Students who wish to enroll for the scholarship sessions must pay the yearly
fee Rs. 4000/- on or before Friday, 8 th July 2022.
Note: – The Scholarship fees are to be paid on the virtual account number
provided by the school. (The same account in which you pay the fees.) It can also be
paid by NEFT on the same account number. Also send a screenshot of the same on
the school mobile number (845932414)
Friday, 29 th July 2022: Month end.
Timings: 10:30 am to 2.15 pm
(Students may wear civil dress.)
Thursday, 11th August 2022: Rakshabandhan Tuesday, 16th August 2022: Parsi New Year Friday, 19th August 2022: Gopalkala Wednesday 31st August 2022: Ganesh Chaturthi
Wednesday, 10th August 2022: Rakshabandhan Celebration Monday, 15th August 2022: Independence Day Celebration (Details will be given later).
Tuesday, 30th August 2022: House Activity
Fancy dress competition: The students who want to enroll for the competition have to submit the names to the class teacher on or before Tuesday, 23rd August 2022. No late submissions will be accepted.
v Unit test II:
The examination will be from 24th August 2022 to 29th August 2022, during regular school hours. The timetable of the exam is as follows.
I to V
English I, English II
I to V
I to III IV and V
EVS 1, EVS 2
v Kindly note:
Please check and confirm your child’s health condition before sending him/her to school. Send your child for exam only if he/she is feeling well. Children will not be allowed to go home after exam. Even if you insist on sending child to school only for writing exam, he/she will not be allowed to write the exam paper.
- External exam:
- Maharashtra Pradnya Shodh Pariksha (For Std. II, III, and IV)
- The exam will be held on the second last Sunday in the Month of January.
- Last date of submission of Application form is Monday, 8th August 2022.
- Scholarship will be given to each state level merit holder for 1 time only.
- Examination fees is nonrefundable & it is not
- Examination centres will be allotted in each District / Taluka provided the number of students is 200 in each centre. If centre facility is not available in that area, the student has to travel at the nearest centre at his own
- It will be parents responsibility to take their child to the exam centre and receive him / her from the
- There will be no arrangements for the students appearing for different exams on the same
- Interested students will submit the amount in cash to the class teacher on or before Thursday, 4th August. Send the proper amount in an envelope with student’s name, standard and division.
· Marathi Bhasha Olympiad 2022-2023:
It is for std. III, IV and V. Registrations are open online. Interested students can enroll for the same on or before 31st August 2022.
Link for the details is given below- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ubKM6aEBazWXMm_fkATXLU3PDTota sMN/view
· Drawing Competition:
Nirman Pratishan in association with Bhartiya Vidyapeeth College of Fine Arts has organized a drawing competition.
The topics of drawing competition are:
- India’s freedom struggle: Various personalities and events
- Indian Revolutionary Movement: Various personalities and movements
- “Jara yaad unhe bhi karlo”: Martyrs of wars of 1947, 1962, 1971 and 1999.
Interested students can enroll their names with the registration fee of Rs.25 to their respective drawing teacher on or before Friday, 5th August 2022.
Class I: Anushree teacher Class II: Sukanya teacher Class III to V: Amarja teacher
Last date of submission of drawing: Wednesday, 17th August 2022
- Half days:
Tuesday, 30th August 2022: Month end Timings: 10.30 am to 2.15 pm. (Students may wear civil dress)
Greetings! Here are the details for the month of September:
- Monday, 5th September 2022: Gauri Visarjan
- Friday, 9th September 2022: Anant Chaturdashi
- Monday, 26th September 2022: Ghatasthapana
- Tuesday, 6th September 2022: Teachers day celebration
School timings will be up to 12.15 pm
- Thursday, 22nd September 2022: Level I of House activity: Regional singing
- Friday, 30th September 2022: Final round of House activity: Regional singing
The students who want to enroll for the Regional Singing Competition have to submit the names to the class teacher on or before Tuesday, 20th September 2022.
The details of the field trip are as follows:
Katraj snake park
Metro ride and Kamala Nehru park
Agakhan Palace and Empress garden
Gram Sanskruti, Pashan and Kamala Nehru park
Tribal Museum and Empress garden
- Field trip will be during regular school hours (i.e. 10:30 am to 4:30pm)
- Students have to wear school P.T. uniform.
- Further instructions will be given later in the diary.
External exams: For standard 3 to 5:
Knowledge Olympiad Society has organized Essay Writing Competition. 1.Students have to write the essay on the given topic.
- Essay must be handwritten. Minimum 2 pages – maximum 8
- Students must write essay at home and submit it to the class teacher on or before Friday, 23rd September 2022 along with Rs. 50 as entry
- Write name, std., school’s name at the end of the essay and topic’s name at the starting.
Our Independence Day
India Freedom Movement
India Freedom Movement
Only for standard 5:
Pune Jilha Ganit Adhyapak Mandal has organized Ganit Prabhutwa Spardha (GPS).
Following are the details:
The GPS consists of two levels –
Level I – Ganit Prabhutwa Examination
Curriculum: As indicated in the books Ganit Prabhutwa. Questions carrying 70 marks will be from these books.Answers are expected with explanation.
Nature of Examination: A Question paper of 100 marks, consisting short and long answer questions.
Date and Time: Sunday 18/12/2022, 12 noon to 3 pm
Centre – will be notified later.
Result: will be declared on 18/1/2023.
Awards and Prizes: 1. A Certificate will be awarded to the students scoring at least 50 marks.
- The students securing at least 75 marks shall be eligible for the level – II, which is Ganit Prabhutwa
Note: The books of Ganit Prabhutwa std. V is available at Varma Book Centre, Appa Balwant Chowk, Pune- 30.
Fees: Enrollment through school.
- 150 /- as entry fee. Submit it on or before Tuesday, 6.9.22 Level II:
There are no additional fees for this level. The competition, for the eligible students of std. V will be conducted on Sunday 26/2/2023 at Pune . More details will be communicated after the result of Level – I
Note 1: If the date clashes with that of Govt. Scholarship Examination, will be conducted on previous or next Sunday.
Note 2: Brihnmumbai Ganit Adhyapak Mandal May arrange an online Guidance class on Prabhutwa Examination from 4th to 24th November 2022 on every Saturday and Sunday. Those who are interested to join it, may visit the following website : www.mumbaiganitmandal.com
Note 3: The facility of online entry is cancelled from previous two years.
- Spellbee level I exam: Exam will be conducted during school hours on Friday, 23rd September
- Kindly Note: If the student has enrolled for any external exam, parents need to train the child (reading, writing etc.) for the
Friday, 30th September 2022: Month-end. School timing: 10:30am to 2:15 pm (Students may wear civil dress)