Mini KG going to Jr.KG
JR.KG Going to Sr.KG
S.P.M. ENGLISH SCHOOL, PUNE PRE-PRIMARY SECTION
Jr.KG going to Sr.KG
1. Continuation form link will be shared after the full payment of fees for
the year 2022-2023. (Current academic year)
2. Parents to fill up the continuation form for the next academic year from
Friday, 10th March 2023 to Thursday, 30th March 2023.
3. Parents to pay the first instalment of fees for the next academic year
2023-2024 from Saturday, 1st April 2023 to Sunday ,30th April 2023
Hurrah! It’s June!
Time to welcome our little stars!
Please note - The details for June 2023.
- An orientation programme is arranged to make the parents familiar with the school activities.
Date: Friday, 9th June 2023
Venue: School Hall on the 6th floor
Timing: 10:30 a.m.to 11:15 a.m.
- Details about the work of the school will be shared in the orientation programme. Only one parent was to attend the orientation session.
- The school will begin on Thursday, 15th June 2023.
- From Thursday, 15th June 2023 to Wednesday, 21st June 2023, children are to come in batches allotted to them.
- 1st Batch: 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
- 2nd Batch: 10:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- The batch allotted to your child will be informed on the orientation day.
- Parents should drop their child in the school according to the batch allotted to him/her.
- Parents should adhere to the given time slots.
- Wednesday,21st June 2023 – Yoga Day
This activity will be conducted during school hours.
- From Thursday, 22nd June 2023 to Wednesday, 28th June 2023:
School timings: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. (for all Mini KG classes).
- Wednesday, 28th June 2023 – Aashadhi Ekadashi celebration.
Children are to dress up as Warkaris or come in any traditional dress.
- Friday, 30th June 2023 – Last working day of the month
School Timings: 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- From Monday, 3rd July 2023: Regular school
School Timings: 9 a.m. to 12 noon
Thursday, 29th June 2023 – Aashadhi Ekadashi Bakri Id
Please note –
Only during the rainy season, children can wear floaters (slippers or chappals are not allowed).
On all Wednesdays, children come in colourful dresses. They should wear school shoes.
Children can wear a colourful dresses on their birthdays.
On the first day of school, parents label and send a complete set of extra pair of clothes in a separate bag (including briefs and bloomers). This should be a coloured dress (no uniform). If and when the dress is used, it must be replaced with another set on the next working day.
Maroon school sweater to be purchased from the uniform vendor.
The school will provide an I-card to each child. Till then, children are to wear a handmade/temporary I-card. Details to be mentioned on the I-card are:
Name of the Child:
Working emergency contact number:
The school will not have any official WhatsApp group.
Parking space is unavailable on the school premises (for two-wheelers and four-wheelers). Parents are to park their vehicles in the nearby lanes throughout the year.
Changes, if any, in the above instructions will be informed through the school website (www.spmenglishschoolpune.org). It is a good idea to check the school website regularly.